Things I did in 2009 (in no particular order):
- Ran my first marathon with Dina, Rose, and Dan, in Charlottesville, VA.
- Earned my Master’s in Foreign Service from Georgetown.
- Got an awesome job as a social media operations analyst.
- Started the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults process to become a Catholic and Christian.
- Moved into my first solo apartment.
- Went to Jamaica and the Bahamas.
- Went to Future of Web Apps Miami 2009.
What I plan to accomplish in 2010:
- Become baptized as a Catholic and Christian. (will happen at Easter)
- Volunteer to help women in need and the homeless.
- Play the lottery every week (I already know what I want to do but just need the capital).
- Go to Future of Web Apps Miami 2010. (already booked)
- Either do a long-desired Great Asia Tour (Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, etc.) or a trip to Ecuador to take a boat out to the Galapagos Islands (as a sort of rite of passage for Galapag.us). I’ll want company for these trips!